More Than Just A roofing Company
Origin Exteriors Can Help You With Roof Financing
Getting a new roof over your home can be one of the more expensive improvement projects a homeowner will experience. But unlike updating a kitchen or bathroom, having a functional and healthy roofing system over your house is absolutely necessary. You can’t afford to take chances with a roof that has leaks, is sagging or has worn out shingles. This could lead to far more expensive problems down the road.
The good news is that getting that new roof you may need is much easier with financing. With Hearth we can help you get the roof financing you need to be sure your home is safe and secure. If you have secured a car loan or a home mortgage in the past, the process for financing your new roof will be similar. You’ll borrow the amount you need and make monthly payments over time to pay it back. Many people who have cash on hand will still finance their new roof to keep their money in savings for any emergencies. Since your roof is such a vital part of your home, having it replaced can actually improve your home’s value and certainly improve its curb appeal.
Call us Today
If you’re considering a new roof for your home or business and want more information about roof financing, contact the team at Origin Exteriors. We can go over all your options and provide you a free quote for our services. In addition to residential and commercial roofing, we also do extensive work in siding, gutters and more so we have all of your exterior needs covered. Call us to learn more: (513) 549-2123 .
Repairing or replacing your roof can be a big investment. Having the money on hand – especially in the wake of a storm – may not be possible for some homeowners. At the same time, putting off this purchase could compromise the safety of your home and allow problems to get worse. That’s why we often recommend financing as an option. Many homeowners use financing to pay in low monthly payments over time, instead of all at once.
Payment Options: Cash, check, credit card, financingBridge the gap with Credit Cards & Financing for:
- High insurance deductibles
- The difference between the amount your insurance company will reimburse you vs. the actual cost of a new roof
- Shingle upgrades to get the roof you want
- Additional home improvement projects that you want to do at the same time as your new roof
- Apply using a quick & secure mobile app
- Provide basic information such as your social security number, income & type of home
- Decisions are often made in as little as 60 seconds
- With financing, you’ll be able to pay for your roof over time with low monthly payments
- Choose from loans with varying interest rates and terms
- The length of loans typically range from 2 years to 15 years
- Loans up to $100,000
- Loan options for various credit profiles (to meet your needs)
- No collateral
- Low monthly payments
- No fees or prepayment penalties